Thursday 24 June 2010

Positive Qualities

needed for Success

The true meaning of being rich is to be rich in giving and appreciating and be in possession of certain virtues. If you posses these qualities already you are on your way to success and prosperity.  
We enumerate these qualities for the benefit of those who see wealth as the means to circulate happiness and gratitude.
Optimism
Awareness
Discipline
Determination
Courage
Faith
Compassion
Intelligence
Interest
Love
Humility
Simplicity
Generosity
Curiosity
Initiative


You can employ optimal thinking to instantly make the most of your life by asking questions like:
What is most important to me?
What’s my major objective?
Which resources will be most beneficial in helping me to achieve it?
What are my greatest talents and abilities?
How can I make the best use of them?
What is the most constructive action I can take right now?
Who are the right people with whom to share my goals and dreams?
How can I optimize my gratitude for life?

No comments:

Post a Comment